1. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receiving the order. Refunds will be credited for the purchased price along with any applicable taxes.
2. A return authorization number must be issued before returns will be accepted. Schutt Sports will provide the proper paperwork of where the return must be sent. Return authorizations must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date. You must provide the invoice number at time of return request. Please contact the Sales Rep for your team shop or Customer Service at 1-800-426-9784 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Schutt Sports will refund or exchange items that are in its original condition and packaging.
4. All Custom orders are NON-RETURNABLE.
5. Schutt will exchange or refund any used goods that are manufacturer's defects within the Schutt warranty. All used returned items are subject to an evaluation process to make sure they are eligible for refund or exchange.
6. Credit will be issued within 14 days of receiving the product at Schutt Sports Distribution Center.
7. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. You will be refunded the cost of the shipping if the return is a result of a manufacturing error or a data/shipping error on our part. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by calling 1-800-426-9784.